orang datang singgah

Tuesday 24 January 2012

carta hati





Friend, Love and Everything :)





I spend most of my time with those cool people.

If you're listed, then you're lucky.



Sebab bukan senang ni nak lepak sama. HAHA.



okay jom kita tengok carta Hati kita !

1. my family ( my mom and family are very important to me and I know that this is not expected )

2. nurul hidayah abdullah sani  one’s best friend is oneself )


4. farhah atikah zainuddin


6. him he loves me enough always, but most importantly - not when I need him too )
















22. HIM's family



25. sesiapa saja yang mengenali diri ini :)





Only God knows how much i miss them.
We'll find some times okay sweethearts ?



Love you all :)



Thanks for reading this boring entry.






No comments:

Post a Comment